Reporting to the COO, the HR & operations support officer, must have 2-4 years’ experience in a fast-paced multinational/international environment.
The HR & Operations support officer executes daily administrative work with a minimum of guidance and direction and is comfortable jumping from one task to another while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
As a HR & Operations Support, you will be expected to:
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company’s needs
- Is able to set priorities, be proactive and able to effectively manage their own time.
- Can confidently and proactively solve problems.
- Be responsible for the on-boarding of new joiners
- Coordinate and follow-up of all tasks related to the employees’ life cycle
- Registering and de-registering Employees for social charges
- Registering and de-registering Employees for pension plans (LPP)
- Completing the family allowances forms for concerned employees and follow-up
- Being the point of contact for social charges and occupational benefit insurance and pension plan companies
- Being up-to-date on any changes in social charges and taxes regulations and legislation
- Prepare HR documentation for new employees: work permit application and monitoring reporting accidents, AVS cards and allowances request
- Manage associate’s personal files and HR database accurately
- General administrative tasks such as internal reporting, handling of invoices, filing and updating policies and templates
- Intermediate gain and certificate from the employer
- Conduct HR administration (contact with different authorities)